Are you a real doer in the field of assembly? Do you work quickly, carefully and result-oriented? Are you also flexible and service-oriented? Then you have found your new challenge at Visser.
Visser Leeuwarden (Visser) has built an excellent reputation as a manufacturer of high-quality ambulances and emergency vehicles for the Western European market. The company, now grown to over 80 employees, is part of the internationally operating Albert Ziegler GmbH. Albert Ziegler GmbH is part of the listed CIMC.
The company philosophy is characterized by northern sobriety, maximum flexibility, high safety requirements and many technical possibilities. Our focus is innovation, engineering, prototype construction and small series production with a short time-to-market.
Due to growth we are looking for an interior carpenter.
What will you do at our company:
As an interior carpenter you perform all the work on assembly, in particular the interior carpentry and finishing of ambulances. Your task package includes:
- Based on drawings, placing of interior parts.
- Placing of medical equipment.
- Making and mounting of cabinets.
What are we looking for in you:
- You are able to work structured and accurately.
- You have a customer-oriented and positive attitude.
- You are a real team player, but can also work independently.
- You are flexible and can read a technical drawing.
- Affinity with (car) technology is a plus.
- You have an MBO work and think level, preferably MBO 3 in the direction of interior construction / cabinet maker.
What do we offer you:
- An interesting and varied position with a view to a permanent contract.
- A pleasant working atmosphere at a professional and ambitious company.
- A job in a motivated team with own responsibilities and implementation thereof.